Where is the Location of the park?
The Location is at Al shamal road, near Alzubara bridge, you need to book in advance in order to go there. Dwd park is 35 minutes from Doha Festival City.
What are the booking fees and what it include?
Tickets should be reserved in advance, you can call us and let us know the exact number of visitors and the requested date,
- Due to soft opening, the ticket is on sale and it is 200 QAR for adults and kids / person instead of 240 QAR.
- children below 10 years old ticket is 150 QAR instead of 180 during the soft opening.
- Infants / babies who are less than 2 years old and need to be carried are free of charge.
The ticket price include the following:
- Entrance fee;
- Beverages like coffee, tea, water, snacks;
- Bus ride through the park for almost 3 hours;
- Open buffet at the end of the trip.
Can we access by our private car?
The park size is 18 square kilometers, cant be accessed by private car, the visitors will park the car in the parking area and the bus of the park will take the visitors from one point to another, at every station: the visitors will come down from the bus to see the animals closely, then come back to the bus in order to go to the next station and so on, till it is time to come back to the initial point where the buffet is served in the open beautiful ambiance environment and beside small play area for the children.
What is the total time of the safari tour?
The total time is almost 4 hours and can last up to 5 or 6 hours depends how much time the visitors would like to spend after the open buffet.
what time the park open?
The park open in the week ends at 1 pm and during the week days it is flexible depends on the groups, reservation is requested in advance. we do organize trips in the morning time for groups.